Welcome to I2P
To Report a Bug
To file a new ticket, you'll need to
log in or
create an account
first. Any accounts created before October 11, 2013 have been deleted—if you have not logged in since then, please
After logging in, a New Ticket link will appear at the top of the page. Click on that to enter your report.
If you register and include an email address, you will receive notifications when a ticket is updated. Both standard and @mail.i2p.re addresses are supported.
Please enter as much information as you can when filing a new bug, including version information and relevant logs from http://127.0.0.1:7657/logs.jsp in your router console.
- GSoC page
- Petcon paper
- NLnet.nl funding
- Java JRE/SDK Support and Performance
- Trac Upgrade Complete
- Currently-used cryptography - locations, vulnerability etc.
- ECDSA Help Page
- ECDSA Help Page (Russian)
Website Fixup Effort
- effort to translate I2P page to coordinate
- Configure UUCP
- Configure C-News
- Connect to Irc2P in Pidgin (including Tails)
- Howto sign your destination with another destination
Trac Starting Points
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.